First of all, high frequency T-roll vibrators are tools. Mainly used in industry for soil and material compaction. They generate high frequency vibrations that help to smooth and compact materials, increasing their density and stability. They can be used to compact soils for roads, car parks, sports fields and foundations, as well as to compact materials for dams, embankments and mine backfill. This is because high frequency roller vibrators are usually powered by electric motors. In addition, they can be mounted on trolleys, tractors or self-propelled rollers.
Our roller vibrators
Our products are designed to improve bulk material handling processes in industry. Hopper emptying systems allow materials to be emptied in a controlled and efficient manner.
-Screen filters are used to separate materials according to size. Small particle conveying is used to transport bulk materials from one point to another. Anti-sticking in pipes and silos prevents materials from sticking to surfaces, making cleaning easier and avoiding material loss.
– Similarly, fine powder transport is used to transport bulk materials such as aggregates and fine particles. Finally, compacting plastics and concrete in troughs increases the density and stability of the materials, which can improve their quality and strength.
All in all, these T-roller vibrators are an asset for companies that handle bulk materials. With the aim of improving their processes, reducing costs and increasing the quality of finished products.
- Emptying of hopper installations
- Screening Filters
- Vibration tables
- Anti-adhesion in pipes and silos
- Transport of fine powders
- Movement of bulk materials